Monday, June 6, 2011

Swings

I constantly go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Do I stay in Arizona and really give it a go? Do I only focus on work in order to go back to California? Do I sink my feet in this desert and call it home?

On a good week I don't even realize I'm not home, but sometimes I'll just snap. I suddenly can't stand anyone here, even if we've never met. I cringe at the license plates, I complain about the freeways, I've even caught myself whining about not having a legit mexican restaurant near by. Yes, I can be THAT petty. I think the real problem is I just can't seem to satisfy myself, and all I want is for something to happen for me, and for everything to go spectacular spectacular, without lifting a finger.




I can be so selfish sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment